sáb 09 de abr|
Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Carnival Cavalcade of Canorous Creatures
ONE DAY ONLY; 2 Start Times: 10am & 1pm Embark on a scavenger hunt through a musical menagerie hidden throughout the Museum - By Notes with a Purpose!
Time & Location
09 abr 2022, 10:00 GMT-7 – 16 abr 2022, 14:00 GMT-7
Las Vegas Natural History Museum, 900 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
About the Event
Click the orange ticket button on your screen, select April 9th, and follow the prompts to secure your adult and child tickets now! You'll receive your tickets with QR code via the email address provided.
FOR ONE DAY ONLY.... Embark on a scavenger hunt through a musical menagerie hidden throughout the Las Vegas Natural History Museum!
Featuring the music of Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals, interact with our musicians throughout the exhibits, THEN join us for the performance, complete with carnival fun!!
- There are TWO scavenger hunt times on April 9 -- 10 AM and 1 PM -- choose one at the ticketing!
- Plan on your visit being 2 hours for the best experience!
- The 30-minute showstopper performance following your scavenger hunt will be on grass feel free to bring picnic blankets and low-backed chairs.
- YES, there will be food vendors.
- Children under 18 are free, but under 14 explorers must be accompanied by an adult.
- YES, there will be a silent auction and raffle. Silent auction will also be up and running for those unable to attend the event. More info coming soon.
- ADMISSION FEE:
- Adults: $12
- Military/Senior: $10
- Children under 18: FREE (under 14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Advanced purchase HIGHLY recommended.
- *And what the heck does "Carnival Cavalcade of Canorous Creatures!" mean anyway?? It's the fun way of saying: "An entertaining parade of singing animals!"